CONTENTS

Friday, September 15, 2017

August rolls into September ...

and still no stitching worth talking about. I came back from a wonderful family holiday to a round of serious hospital visiting, two and a half hours travelling each day plus time by the bedside, so even when I might have time to stitch my brain has been too far out of gear to think about it. I will get back to the two hours a day - that treat is my promise to myself, but in the meantime here is the latest piece for the twelvebythedozen group based on Klimt:


My inspiration and other interpretations can be found on our blog - http://12bythedozen.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/look-mum-no-bling.html

1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Well, for all it sounds you have been going through, this is a rather cheery quilt. I like it a lot, especially the spiraling quilting. Off to follow your link.